A Message To Readers (if I even have any):

Chances are you happend upon my little page by googling in the toolbar something completely off the wall, and if that was what you were looking for, then you've come to the right place. Be prepared to waste a period of your life away if you graze around my page. You will not get the alloted time back, so I am warning you, I am not responsible.
I write about absolutely nothing at all. There is no importance to it, nor is there anything that will make you brighter. It will, in fact, make you dumb and possibly entertained a bit. I write because it's an outlet. It's fun and footloose and fancyfree. I have grammar and punctuation problems, and you probably have foul smelling body odor or maybe you walk through life with a constant wedgie. Let's play on that and be stoopit.
Beware of foul language and sometimes disgusting use of words.
Can't say I didn't warn ya.
Over and out.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Things I do and don't know why

Here is a list of things I do and don't know why I do them:

1.  I look out the window before I go outside.
2.  I smell cups and dishes before I pour anything in them or eat from them.
3.  I also run my hands across forks and spoons and knives before I use them.
4.  I dry out the sink constantly and wipe/rewipe counters and surfaces.
5.  I check for the even-ness of curtains, blinds, towels, pillows
6.  I clench my teeth when I pet my cat
7.  I itch my nose throughout the day even when it's not itchy and I do it in 3s
8.  When inside, I always have to have socks on.  All the time.  Cannot stand bare feet on floors.
9.  I never know what to do with my arms when I'm around people.  Sometimes I'm angry at my arms
10.  If something is dropped on the floor, I have to pick it up or it will seriously bother me....
11.  I check and recheck locks, stove burners, appliances...sometimes 4 or 5 times before I can leave it alone.
12.  Eating around people makes me nervous
13.  I race to get dressed in the morning by singing to myself "mary had a little lamb" and if I don't get dressed completely (meaning: fully dressed to shoes and hair combed, and lotion put on)  by the time that I finish the song 3 times, then it's going to be a horrible day...sometimes I cheat myself and slow the song down.
14.  I stare at my freckles and make constellations of them
15. I have to get dressed to my shoes everyday or it changes my mood
16.  Sticky things can't get too close to me.
17.  Popcorn and everything about it, especially the smell makes me sick feeling
18.  If someone steps toward me, I automatically step back.  I don't mean to do it to hurt anyone's feelings, it's just always what I've done. 
19.  If I find a pen or pencil that's fun to write with, I won't put it down, or I'll hide it in a safe spot.
20.  I have to have fresh lotion on my hands at all times.  If I don't, then I will get upset feeling. I probably put lotion on my hands at least 20 times a day.  Hmmm...maybe I will keep a tally on that. And now that I said that, I need to go put on more lotion.
I know there are more, but these are the things I catch myself doing the most.

Reading back on this I didn't realize that I have serious problems, lol!  I do all of these things every single day without even realizing that I do them.  And every single one of them alters my mood if I don't suceed .   Weird!  I don't even know what started it.   Only ever so often do I catch myself doing them.  It's subtle to me, but ever so often someone catches me at it and once they leave, I have to start over, because that didn't count. 
And if someone ever asks "did you check the door?" or something like that, and I know I already did at least 5 times, then I can't leave it alone...I HAVE to go back and start the check over again.  Because they just made that not count anymore. 
It's really weird.  I'll get a sick feeling if I struggle while trying to change a light bulb or put up a shower curtain or hang a picture and I have to take a break from it.
I'd like to know other peoples habits or quirks...it's just facinating :D

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This seriously just made me CRACK UP! YAY Im so glad you are "blogging again" LOL uhhh that is such an uh verb to use.

    Some of these things I DO TOO!!!! I wonder if it is in our blood?!!! I do the smell cups and run fingers over forks and utensils!!! LOL!

    The Mary Had a Little Lamb is HILARIOUS! I can picture you doing that!!!! LOL!!!!! That is soooo funny

    You and Danny BOTH have the Lotion problem lol I have a dare for you. Use dish soap after washing dishes and DONT put any lotion on after I dare you! (that has to be the worst b/c even me needs to put it on b/c the dish soap is so drying hahaha)

    It is SOOO funny how you are like sometimes "it doesnt count" HAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete